Why Your Wedding Needs a Professional Planner
Hey girl hey!
So listen, you got that new bling on your finger and now you are ready to plan the wedding of your dreams. A wedding is no easy task! There are so many details to cover that it can become overwhelming very quickly.
Did you know the average wedding has 22+ vendors that it needs to make everything come together.
WHO HAS TIME FOR THAT?!
Just think of all the hours spent doing endless Google searches, attending overcrowded bridal shows, scrolling and clicking and scrolling and clinking some more. Not to mention the emails that go out and all the follow up with them. And then...you have to schedule meetings.
Getting sweaty palms yet...
Yep, this is why you need a planner.
Here's my top 5 reasons why hiring a planner is a no-brainer!
1. Experience - Trust someone who has gone through this hundreds of times. We've seen it all, heard it all, fixed it all...we got you. Orchestrating a wedding is like being the conductor of a band. There are so many moving parts that you have to have someone that knows all the intricacies. Do not leave this to anyone other than a professional.
2. Budget - Money and your vision go hand-in-hand. You can't make changes to one without the other being effected. We know the ways to maximize your budget! Our job is to keep you on budget and achieve your vision within your means. Also, having an advocate in your corner to help negotiate is amazing because we know the things you absolutely need and what you don't.
3. Contracts - Legal jargon is complicated on it's own. Having a planner that can help decipher what all of it means to YOU is important. You need to know whether or not you will get 4 hours or 6 hours for your rental. You want gorgeous flowers hanging from ceiling? Will the venue allow that. Understanding what happens if a pandemic hits (thanks COVID-19); what happens to your deposit. There are so many details and pieces, you need a second set of eyes.
4. Time - The planning process takes A LOT of time. On average, it takes over 250 hours to plan a wedding. That's whole full time job! Let a planner take that off your plate so you can enjoy your engagement.
5. Logistics - You shouldn't be lifting a finger on your wedding day. Think about it... who is going to line up the bridal party, make sure you have what you need, answer questions from catering, and make sure all the candles are set and lit? A planner will ensure that things are moving seamlessly while you sit back and relax.
Events by D. Nicole is here to remove all the stress and work of planning. We are also there on the day of the wedding to make sure nothing skips a beat. You deserve to have the wedding you've always dreamed of. Don't trust that to just anyone. Hire a professional. PERIOD.
Please enjoy the photos! Be sure to stop by the website and check out our full services: Full Wedding Planning, Event Design and Day-of Coordination. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see the latest and greatest. Check out our amazing wedding inspiration on Pinterest .
Don't waste anymore time on trying to figure this out on your own. Reach out to us today! A 30 minute chat and you'll be well on your way to a flawless wedding experience.